Candidates who have submitted their online applications for recruitment to both the posts of Draughtsman and Field Surveyor separately are instructed to furnish their order of preference to the post of Draughtsman and Field Surveyor in the format hosted in the recruitment portal to the Exam Cell, DP&AR, Chief Secretariat, Puducherry either in person or through email: “firstname.lastname@example.org” on or before 03-12-2023. Notice issued in this regard is hosted in the recruitment portal.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE APPLICANTS
HELPLINE : 0413 – 2229355, 2339350
· Before applying carefully read and understand the Notification and General Instructions to the Candidates.
· Scan your latest colour Passport size Photograph & scanned Signature in single file in 200 DPI resolutions in JPEG image file format(size not exceeding 150 KB) as shown in the guidelines Video for uploading and cropping your photograph and signature. (or) Scan your recent passport size Photograph in JPEG format with 238 x 306 pixel (size not exceeding 50KB) and Signature in JPEG format with 350 x 150 pixel (size not exceeding 30KB) and upload it separately.
· Online registration and submission of application is open from 10.00 A.M on 29.09.2023 and will be closed at 05.45 P.M on 28.10.2023.
· Provide only active mobile number for registration purpose till the end of this recruitment process. In case of change, it is the responsibility of the applicant to get it updated by contacting the department.
· In case of any doubt while applying please contact helpline 0413–2229355, 2339350 on all working days between 09.30 A.M to 5.00 P.M.
· In case you do not have a personal mobile, you may give a mobile number which you have access to get the information passed by department.
· On successful registration, the user name and password will be sent to the mobile number provided. The password may be changed during first login and the same may be noted down for future use.
· The name of the applicant should be spelt correctly in the application as it available in the birth certificate/mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify your candidature.
· Don't hurry while filling the application. PREVIEW facility is available to view the details entered and please verify it before submitting the application.
· Once application is submitted, corrections, if any, can be done and should be submitted before the closing date.
· Candidates after applying online shall take a print out of the Application form from the website and submit to the Director of Health and Family Welfare Services, Puducherry along with the self-attested Photostat copies of required certificates as mentioned in the recruitment notification in person or by Registered Post.
· Keep a copy of the online generated application for your future references.
· Avoid registering multiple times and submitting multiple applications, which may lead to cancellation of candidature.
· Please logout / sign out after submission of application.
· Online generated applications can be viewed in any standard PDF readers.
· Please use latest web browser for better compatibility, better user experience and improved security.
· Candidates are advised to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to this website on account of heavy load during the closing days.
· The Department does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Department.
· Application with incomplete data / information and improper photograph and signature is liable for rejection.